Where Can I Build A Website For Free?
So many people ask me “where can I build a website for free“. “Wealthy Affiliate“ I say.
That is the name of a unique membership training community for people who want to excel at internet marketing.
I understand that is probably the interest that brought you here, am I right?
What’s most important to recognize about Wealthy Affiliate is that you can learn to set up a blog the right way.
Would You Like To Learn How To Build A Blog From Scratch?
Topics In This Post
- Would You Like To Learn How To Build A Blog From Scratch?
- How Do You Get Into Affiliate Marketing
- How To Design Your Own Website For Free
- Senior Citizen Education Opportunities
- Training For A Work At Home Job
Is Wealthy Affiliate for anyone?
It is for people who have established businesses on line, and who want to increase their financial returns and maybe even retire from their day job, to work from home.
It is also for people who know absolutely nothing about how to profit with a blog, and who have noticed that people are doing this, and writing about it.
Essentially, if you want to make some income on line you must first know how to build a blog (a web site) properly.
And that is the essence of the Wealthy Affiliate instruction.
This virtual village has 180,000 plus members, and new ones appear every day. The join up price is – free!
The owners are Kyle and Carson two of the best trainers in the work-from-home business arena, active since 2005.
What Is An Affiliate?
The affiliate is the person who connects with vendors and service providers on line. Affiliate marketing is one of several systems of commerce on the world wide web where you, the site owner, promote products for another business and earn a commission on the sales you generate.
There are many businesses which use affiliates and to name a few:
- Clickbank (a digital product vendor site covering every topic under the sun)
- Best Buy
- Home Depot
What Are The Advantages
- No ordering products which requires money upfront
- No stocking or direct selling of products which requires space at home
- No complications such as getting a vendor’s permit, and filing quarterly income tax returns
- Deductions from taxable income of your operating expenses (everything your tax code allows)
- Complete independence as to where and when you work
How Do You Get Into Affiliate Marketing
I honestly don’t remember how I originally came across the idea of how to profit with a blog. I was a struggling single mom then, and when it dawned on me that I could write (which I already loved to do!) on a website, talk about someone else’s product that I respected, and then get a commission from a purchase – I was stoked!
Could this be the answer to my prayers? The long sought relief from counting dollars every week?
Over a span of almost ten years, I had tried out many training packages about how to make money on line.
Some were good and many were useless and I never achieved the financial freedom I sought.
And I didn’t know what was holding me back.
Although, for a couple of years in there, I did profit about $3000.00 USD promoting a Clickbank product. In fact, that product gave me a $25 commission on each sale.Till it didn’t.
I’d love to help you avoid losing time like I did…The volumes I wrote for shared-revenue web sites (sites that sell ads and share the income with writers) didn’t retain any value when the site owners failed, or decided to move on and do something else.
When they did change their commission structure, or just bail, I scrambled to replace that income!
So, fast forward to when I found Wealthy Affiliate.
After a few classes, I realized that the information shared and organized by the owners and other trainers that contribute on the site, included all the details about what I needed to know to do so! Hope returned!
Like I did then, now you need to learn about marketing opportunities, and how good websites promote them, or review products, or services.
How To Design Your Own Website For Free
This supportive community offers a long term investment!
You will get on line training and build effective blogs that will support a business.
Businesses that will grow toward helping you:
- Retire – yes it is a dream with realization in sight!
- Earn extra income while in college or professional training
- Pay off student loans
- Augment or replace disability income
- Create a career for veterans
- Develop a career for work at home moms or dads
- Build a college fund for your kids or grandkids
- Give retirees opportunities such as travel, or a second home
- Help you pay down your mortgage
- Create income to invest in stocks, gold or silver
- Avoid desperate measures such as reverse mortgages
- Leave a physically exhausting job for a quieter more restful life
- Decrease stress and augment general well being
- Pay off medical bills
- Pay for non-insured health care
- Turn the Bucket List from wishful thinking into a reality
And this all starts with you knowing how to build a blog site.
And you could be starting your own blog for free today!
Senior Citizen Education Opportunities
There is an emphasis on this web site to provide information for seniors and the disabled, people who have a high stake in training for a work at home job.
The unique aspect about Wealthy Affiliate is that it offers training for the newcomer/newbie starting from below scratch!
And, it guides people who have had a small measure of success, and who want to learn the way successful bloggers are doing it.
Who want to eventually succeed, retire from the office, and work at home. You do, don’t you?
These are the benefits offered to you when you decide to take the opportunity of the free trial on this web site:
- You learn how to start your own website for free (you get two in fact!)
- You get website hosting within Wealthy Affiliate saving you money and time
- Domain name purchases (yoursite.com or .org) are inexpensive compared to many other businesses
- Access to a free web site building platform (a structure that you don’t have to build yourself)
- Clarification through step by step training modules on how build a blog properly
- Free help from experts for seven days and within those seven days,
- The option for one month Premium access for $19.00 with TONS more training
To quote a fellow affiliate marketer –
‘At WA you can host up to 25 Custom Domains and 25 Free SiteRubix Domains, for $49 a month or $359 a year.
But If you want to start a second, third, fourth etc. site, you don’t pay any additional fees for hosting, all you need to purchase is a domain name for $13.99 in most cases.”
This is a true bargain! On most sites you will pay for each site’s hosting individually, for example twenty five sites could cost about $675.00 per year.
Training For A Work At Home Job
You can train at home to work at home. You can learn about all the elements involved in how to make websites that will attract readers, at home. You will understand all these topics:
- What is internet marketing, affiliate marketing and how those work
- How to find a niche, or specific product in a line of products or a corner of its market, to promote
- How you will build a web site and how to write content for it
- Tips – to find search engine keywords (the words people search with) to embed in your content, to draw buyers
- Pick an appropriate Theme (for free) or, your web site’s visual presentation
- How to search for more related Keywords that will give you topics to increase the volume of your written content
- Arrange your content (pages, posts, categories, comments) for your readers’ ease
- How to enhance the appearance of your site with pictures and graphics
- Write reviews for home products, business products or your product!
- Write so as to generate interaction with your readers
- How to use the language that attracts buyers and generates sales
I could make that list a lot longer! However, it is more fun for you to click to the site and browse through it as much as you want.
The support within this community is always accessible to its members. Well seasoned
marketers from all over the world are happy to respond to questions from the newer members. Like your favorite coffee shop, Wealthy Affiliate is open 24 hours a day.
What I find especially valuable is that these experienced marketers tune into the training discussions and offer help to everyone. It is a truly interactive community.
If you want to get serious and finish the training – videos and classrooms with graduating detailed tasks that take you through every step of building a business, you can continue at the Premium membership level for $19.00 for the first month, and then $49.00 per month.
With the opportunity for you to sign up for free and get into some of the incredible instruction, I can’t emphasize enough how easy it is for you to get started.
So that’s my recommendation for “where can I build a website for free?”.
And that’s why I would like to help you investigate this opportunity right now!
Have you tried any training about starting your own blog for free? Let us know how it went – if it went – in the comment section below!