How Much Did You Make In The First 6 Months Of Blogging
Click on the blue button to go there now.
What Were Your First 6 Months of Blogging Like
The second thing I did right, was to simply ride the wave of my enthusiasm and expertise on the topic. I got the idea from stumbling across a text and video instruction package written by someone else. Another expert in my topic.
I read her product which was a digital download, just under $50.00 US at the time, and I discovered if someone bought it through my affiliate link (this was all brand new to me) I made a 50% commission!
The prospect of making some money by writing about something I loved and could offer great tips on, kept me going for a year. ClickBank was the marketplace that provided this digital package, and I will include a link below to an article about that marketing website below. I wanted to avoid income insecurity in my retirement years.
More here about poverty and relative poverty.
Did I have a clue about how to get guaranteed targeted traffic to my blog posts? No! But for 6 months, I wrote 5-6 articles a week, with zero guidance.
For the next six months I was able to broaden my readership by posting the same posts on many large article websites.
I really didn’t know where this was going, until I got an email from ClickBank asking for tax ID, so they could pay me! What a day!
Could You Make $2000 A Month As A Full-Time Blogger
Many do, and even part-time bloggers make this kind of income. The answer to this question depends on what you mean by full-time or part-time.
Can you study/research/write blog posts for up to 20 hours a week while keeping your day job?
Or, if full-time does that mean 40 hours a week or 80 hours a week? And will you learn by trial and error like I did, or will you get step-by-step guide for retirees starting affiliate marketing writing. and save yourself a lot of time and disappointment?
I wasn’t a retiree at the time, but I was thinking ahead and I bet you are too. You can learn all of these elements and start earning affiliate commissions faster than I did:
- How to write an effective affiliate marketing post
- Find out about monetizing writing skills
- You will be exploring the world of affiliate marketing – a big world!
- For you this could be a retirees’ guide to financial freedom
- Developing your blog correctly with this beginner’s guide to affiliate marketing
- Learn about choosing the right affiliate marketing niches
- Crafting persuasive affiliate marketing posts
- Sharing expertise through affiliate marketing writing and building a professional business blog
Of course, you will pay for ongoing training, like you do for any worthwhile education. You can choose from a few options how much to pay and how often you can pay. As little as just under $50 a month.
You will go at your own pace, take breaks when you need to, or work as intensively as you want.
There are many tools on this training site to help streamline your progress.
- Site Content – a place to write your posts, save post templates, keep word counts, help with outlines – a huge time saver.
- Jaaxy, a keyword research tool to help you get guaranteed targeted visitors to your posts
- A niche-finder to help you narrow down your focus, in line with your expertise from life experience, careers or hobbies
Every day the owners and advanced users of the site add trainings in updates every blogger needs to know, including how to use AI – ChatGPT to enhance your production – and how NOT to use it!
And there’s more! Access to daily blogs by fellow students and experienced professionals enhances your training and keeps you from working in isolation.
A huge community, worldwide, 24/7, is there to help you along, and learn from you! One day someone will be asking YOU how much did you make in the first 6 months of blogging, and I bet you won’t have to answer “none!” like I did.
Get your step-by-step guide for retirees starting affiliate marketing writing, just CLICK BELOW.
Article about ClickBank: