If you have ever gone through a period when your hormones were off, really off, you’ll be happy to know that someone has compiled a packet of information about hormone imbalance symptoms women suffer from, and would certainly welcome help with.
There is a way that an affiliate marketer, someone blogging for money, can help someone with their problems by providing a product or information. And that could be you!
It’s really sad, in my opinion that women and men can suffer havoc in their lives from hormonal imbalances, with little help.
You’ll be lucky if your general practitioner will run a full endocrine panel and keep testing until the cause of your discomfort has been recognized.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hormonal Imbalance?
- Weight gain.
- Increased sensitivity to temperature changes
- Constipation or more frequent bowel movements
- Dry skin/loss of skin tone
- Water retention
- Ongoing weight loss (sometimes sudden)
- Variations in heart rate
How DO I Balance My Hormones?
Here are some tips:
- Eat balanced meals with some quality protein
- Exercise daily, if only a 30 minute walk
- Avoid sugary foods, including non-sweet carbs
- Learn to avoid and control stress – practice journaling, meditation
- Consume omega 3/omega 6 balanced fats
- Drink green tea
- Eat fatty fish that provide onega 3 fatty acids
- Eat grass fed meats and dairy products (omega 3 fats)
- Eat organic foods – pesticides are estrogen mimickers
- Get a good water filter to decrease chemical intake (hormone mimickers)
Did you know that low or high estrogen levels can contribute to infectious, autoimmune, metabolic, and degenerative diseases?
I have been reading and writing about herbs, vitamins and exercise for years, with the goal of helping people get healthier and enjoy their lives more.
I have also been paid for my efforts with an affiliate marketing blog.
Would you like to help people do that too?
And get paid for it?
Here you are on this blog, which means you’re looking for some information about seniors working at home for money, right?
This is the same information that anyone would use to learn how to make a good blog, and many seniors who have retired or want to retire don’t have enough money to do so.
Many people would love to make money working from home or wherever their laptop is, for many reasons.
Skills are needed for you to succeed at this, and getting the right training will spare you a lot of frustration and lost time.
This blog tells you how you can start a free account and learn how to blog for money, the right way.
- A good price people can easily pay
- A good commission for the affiliate blogger
- Money back guarantee (all Clickbank products offer this)
- Almost everyone has hormonal problems these days
Here is what I really like about affiliate marketing. Once you have a blog built with some helpful content to offer readers, you can make commission after commission promoting one product.
Any product giving at least 20% commissions to the affiliates is well worth your time.
Given the right training for your your web site, readers can find your promotional information and buy their digital product immediately.
After 60 days, with no return, you will get your commission from Clickbank. Clickbank has a good reputation for paying on time, and keeping records you can easily access and view anytime.
Most Clickbank products offer between 30% to 50% commissions.
Can you imagine affiliate selling for those commissions while you sleep, travel, play with your family, when you’re not blog writing?
Would you love to earn a full time income while not working full time?
I started with a Clickbank product and wrote many blog posts about it.
I wrote for months. I had no training, I just wrote about what I knew about the topic, and all of its many aspects.
One day I got an email from Clickbank asking for my tax information – I had never completed my profile – because there were a couple of thousand dollars waiting for me!
- Stay home or work anywhere your laptop can go
- Choose your own hours of training and blogging
- Spend time with family and friends
- No car or commute expenses
- Work, eat and sleep when you want and be healthy!
- How to show up on google and other search engines
- How to add images the right way
- How to make my own images when I wanted
- How to publish legally required pages
- How to stay updated with publishing styles
- How to write good reviews
Symptoms of hormone imbalance include the following:
- Weight gain
- Poor concentration
- Too big/too small appetite
- Catastrophic thoughts
- starchy diet
- not enough good protein
- not enough salads and raw veggies (organic!)
- not enough filtered water
- bad sleep from all of the above and anxiety
Get a hormone balance test!